Financial Resource Advisors (FRA) has provided client-focused financial services since 1978. Our mission is to provide the best independent, professional asset management and financial advice to individuals and businesses. Our service is personal and we understand the challenges families and businesses face.
Advice Centered: We Guide. You Decide.
- We offer an advisory relationship that begins with getting to know you and understanding your needs and wants along with your short-term and long-term goals.
- Our services navigate the development, implementation, and monitoring of strategies designed to address your individual situation.
- Some people have the time, talent, training and discipline to manage money well. Professional guidance makes a difference and creates value when one or more of those attributes is missing. As highlighted below, we help you make objective decisions and see those plans through.
Planning and Implementation
- FRA is experienced at developing personalized plans designed for a client’s individual and unique situation.
- After developing a tailor-made plan, FRA guides the most important phase of financial planning - implementation.
- We also coordinate with your other professionals when necessary, such as your attorney and CPA, as we guide each step.
- Financial Planning (Accumulation Stage of Life)
- Retirement Planning (Preserving Assets and Distribution Phase of Life)
- College Savings for Children and Grandchildren
- Strategies for Estate Planning, Wealth Transfer and Legacy Plans
- Income Tax Planning Strategies (Including access to an on-site CPA)
- Investment management for all types of accounts and tax status including:
- IRAs, Roth IRAs and after-tax investments
- Advisory program, brokerage and mutual fund direct accounts
- Advisory services for 401(k) participant accounts
- Managed portfolios, including strategic investment models and disciplined rebalancing
- Alternative investments
- Portfolio construction often using both active (managed) and passive (index) investments
Employer Retirement Plans and Business Financial Consulting
- Retirement Plan Services Team specializing in services to employer sponsored retirement plans, such as 401(k) and Cash Balance Pension Plans
- Top-level guidance to management on investments, risk and fiduciary duties, and employee education
- Advice and financial analysis for projects, business planning and transition planning
- Personal objectives and risk tolerance guiding all investment strategies
- Analyses and options to reduce and transfer risks related to:
- Long-term care
- Longevity (outliving retirement income sources)